The Kanaly Trust Third Quarter 2012 Investment Outlook & Strategy Conference Call took place on July 19, 2012.
Key Points of the conversation included:
- Era of Financial Repression: negative real interest rates
- Global economic fundamentals are soft
- European sovereign debt crisis
- Central banks appear poised to provide more stimulus
- Potential for modest equity rally in the second half of 2012
- U.S. fiscal cliff likely to limit equity upside
Watch a recording of the webinar by clicking here.